Friday, January 25, 2013

The end of the first TTC cycle

I tested again on Tuesday morning (15th January) as I wanted to be sure and had to decide if I would accept an x-ray in the evening at the dentist. Again, there wasn't even a faint second line, it was a big fat negative.
My cycle is more or less regular varying between 24 and 26 days. As the last cycles were rather short and only 22 till 24 days long I was surprised that my period hasn't appeared, yet. Well, „aunt flo“ arrived between Thursday and Friday.
As previously written I used a chart and an ovulation calculator to track down the big-O day. The calculation was based on a 24 days cycle and if it was a little later we might have missed it. This month we should try the every other day method.
Love,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment